Sunday, June 18, 2006

"COME ON YOU SERBIAN GOALKEEPERS!"

Neteller: Current $123
CD: Start $94; Last week;$99 Current $90 (-9)

Total Start $185; Last week $297; Current; 213 (-9)

I haven't played much this week (I keep finding myself watching this ball kicking contest that seems to be suddenly popular). What I have played has had a minor negative outcome to the extent that I now find myself back where I started on CD. This is disappointing to put it mildly. If things don't improve in the next few weeks, I may take myself off somewhere else, where there are more games to choose from. Some of the games (though certainly not all) on CD can be very tight, which makes it hard to win much.

I'm enjoying the World Cup - there have been a large number of entertaining games - you can't ask for better than that. It was disappointing to see the Czech's stumble after their excellent start - Ghana did play very well though and thoroughly deserved their win. I think their prospective game with Brazil in the last 16 could be a cracker. Result of the week for me was Argentina's 6-0 win over Serbia which puts me in pole position to win the booby prize in the sweep at work for the team that conceeds the most goals in the first round!

4 comments:

Juice said...

the czechs certainly looked about bit blunt without kollor. But then Brazil dont look quite right with Ronaldo in Rick Waller mode. or england for that matter without wayne and michael.

Oh for a striker

_Kronsdat said...

I'm a bit worried about being overtaken in the "worst results" stakes by the Saudi's who looked seriously poor against Ukraine and could get another tonking in their last match. There's hope though, since it sounds like my Serbs and Montenegrans are seriously demoralised!

Juice said...

why not come to inter poker. Acorn, the edge and rosie are all there. We are currently doing the inter challenge. turn $50 into $1K. There is a good sign up bonus as well and nice promotions such as $10 for ever KK this sunday.

_Kronsdat said...

That is well worth thinking about. I certainly don't seem to be able to get anywhere on CD at the moment. I may well give that a bash.