Sunday, July 15, 2007

"Maniac"

Neteller: Last week $230; Current $230 (-)
Inter: Last week $13; Current; $13 (-)
Ladbrokes: Last week $205; Current $205 (-)
PokerStars: Last week $67; Current $121 (+$54)

Total: Last week $515; Current $569 (+$54)

There is a pleasant poker website to be found at www.raisetheriver.com run by a couple of the guys from the blogger tournament at PokerStars which I've been playing at for the past few weeks. On it they are trying to drum up some trade for a fantasy football league on the premier league free site. I like that sort of thing (though I'm not much good at it I have to say). Check it out if you fancy taking on Red Star Kronsdat!

Meanwhile I have been playing a little bit of No Limit on Stars and the odd tournament. Some progress at the cash games but no luck on the tourneys - and let's face it you can't get anywhere without some at that game. Still, it doesn't cost anything but time.

Hand of the week was undoubtedly on Stars the other night where I had a maniac on the table who was going all in with a full stack two or three time per orbit. He was seriously winding up some of the others at the table. About half an hour later he did it again from early position and I was looking at two Queens. I called him all in and took down his 10 4 off (I kid you not) to universal approval from the rest of the table. Funny enough he turned up again last night on a table I was playing and was perfectly conventional. Perhaps he was just pissed on the first occasion - he certainly played like he was.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed how you went out last night Krons. Nice work taking the maniac out..It feels so good when you get one of those monkeys!

I think I will take you on in the fantasy league!

ATB
BM

_Kronsdat said...

Good man - we need to get up to 6 plus to make it interesting I think.

I had a lousy run of hands on Sunday - I only won a couple of folds to the big blind (once when I had AK damnit)and a small pot. Eventually I went all in with 99, was called with QJ and the flop came with a Q and J. So it goes.

Kenn said...

nice mate keep taking that bankrooll up and up