Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Get in!!

Absolute Bet: Last month $646; Current $1000 (+354)
Poker Stars: Last month $168; Current $137 (-31)

Total = $1,137 (+323)

Profit on the month = +$323

Profit on the year = +$410

B&M = £94 (+£34)

Betfair = £165 (-£35)

Total = £259.

Profit on year + £59

I'm updating the end of the month stats because I had a really nice couple of wins last night. I decided to give the Turbo's a go. I came second in a $5.5 one. Having decided I liked the format I then went for an $11 one and won that.

Following on the priciple mentioned in my last post, I then had a go at a $11 36 manner and won that too for $133 ($174 on the night). This is easily my biggest
on line win. I thought I had the beating of these and it's nice to prove the point so quickly.

4 comments:

United113 said...

nice results!

Unknown said...

good for you :) I think it's about time for me to do the same thing as well. I do think it's good to track winnings and buyins. it's a good business anyway. I also do need to evaluate my funds and winnings on uk bingo sites thanks for the great idea! this will certainly help me a lot.

Snake Eyes said...

Great results APAT King!! Keep the run good for Newcastle!

_Kronsdat said...

Cheers Snake.