Saturday, February 23, 2008

...and I knew it couldn't last...

Neteller: Last week $90; Current $90
PokerStars: Last week $204; Current $187 (-17)
Titan: Last week $105; Current $105 (-)
CD: Last week $34; Current $34 (-)
Littlewoods: Last week $87; Current $87 (-)
Full Tilt: Last week $212; Current $184 (-28)

Total = $687 (-45)

Everything went so swimmingly last week that I knew it couldn't last and it didn't.

I went out in the Bloggerment when a player (who will be nameless) called down my AA with Axs despite being denied pot odds to do it. He hit on the river and that left me weakened and I went out later, (7th of 25 I think). I'm not used to that sort of play in the Blogger.

My six handed games started with one second in 7 games before I made a comeback with two wins and two seconds, but a run of three losses left me down on the week there.

Stats went:

3x10+1 games: 2 x 3rd and 1 x 4th.

12x5.5 games: 2 x 1st; 3 x 2nd; 3 x 3rd; 3 x 4th; 1 x 5th.

One of the games I won was interesting in that I went heads up with 580 v 8420 chips and won it. I was feeling positive about my heads up game, so I joined in the rtr heads up tourney on Stars on Friday night. I had a good battle with The Cloud, who got me in the end when his 3's held up against my AK. Honour was satisfied when he went on to win the thing - well done.

Good practice for an important part of the game.

No comments: