Saturday, February 09, 2008

MORE 6 PACKS.

Neteller: Last week $190; Current $90
PokerStars: Last week $199; Current $193 (-6)
Titan: Last week $105; Current $105 (-)
Littlewoods: Last week $22; Current $22 (-)
Full Tilt: Last week $152; Current $171 (+19)

Total = $581 (+13)

Poker was simple this week. I played the bloggerment on Sunday night and finished 5/24, which was ok, except that it was out of the money and so a tad disappointing. I'm going to have to put in some time on Stars soon to get the bankroll going in the right direction again.

I played 13 six player games with the following results...

1st = 2.
2nd = 4.
3rd = 4.
5th = 2.
6th = 1.

It's easy to see where the improvement needs to come. There is no excuse for going out 5th or 6th in these things, though I did have the excuse, such as it is, of having good hands each time it happened. Disappointing also not to convert more bubbles into the money, but so it goes. My notes tell me that on three occasions I went out to coin flips where my overcards didn't hit against a small pair.

My best run is 4 games of these consecutively in the money and my worst run is also 4 games without scoring in the 25 I have now played.

2 comments:

dD said...

good luck 6 handed, I DETEST short handed games myself, then again i am not good at them at all !!
another small profit i see.

keep it up.

regards

dD

_Kronsdat said...

Cheers mate. Running really nicely this week.

I used to avoid short handed like the plague too, but now I really prefer it. The trouble with bigger ones is that you can play for a couple of hours and get damn all out of it. These only take an hour tops and I'm currently running at 28% roi in them :-)