Sunday, March 05, 2006

AN AVERAGE WEEK.

Ladbrokes: 44 dollars
Pacific: 393 dollars
Party: 125 dollars

Total: 562 dollars

After the trials and tribulations of the previous week it's nice to be able to report a return to something like normal. I haven't actually played that much, but what I have played has been more like the previous expectations in terms of variance and so on. I went up 25 early in the week. Fell back to more or less my starting position and then finished, with a session on Saturday, up 17. Nothing thrilling but at least it's positive. It would have been better, but I suffered from full houses getting busted twice in the session, which gives some idea of how much action there was. I had Jacks over Aces and got hit by a Queen on the river by a guy with 2 Queens. So it goes.

Meanwhile Newcastle Utd go from strength to strength under Glen Roeder. The defence has improved out of all recognition (only conceeding 2 goals in 6 matches). The crunch will come over the next 4 weeks I expect, since they have to play Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs. If Roeder wins two of those I think he must have a chance of getting the job. Mind you I'd perfer to see Martin O'Niell there.

No comments: